Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Today

Today I am lost in thought.
I am emotional but in a numb way. 
There are no more tears.
Today my heart is full.
I do not plan to leave for two years but those of you that have made that choice inspire me and set such a great example of service.
Today I could use a nap.
These sleepless nights and early mornings are adding up.
Today I decided that I need to make some changes in my life.
Being sad is exhausting. 
I need a confidence boost so I'll be getting back to working out everyday.
I will take every opportunity I can to serve someone else.
I will not let my pride get in the way of my heart and my future.
Today the sky is grey. 
Ed Sheeran's "Autumn Leaves" plays on repeat.
Today I wonder when I will find love.
It's not something I am looking for but I can't help but wonder when and how it will happen.
Today I said goodbye but I'm not letting go.

No comments: